Tuesday, March 29, 2016

13 ARTS ARTELIER FB MARCH SKETCH







The above sketch was drawn by Aida for the 13 Arts ARTelier March challenge.  The photo is of my son and my grandson taken 17 years ago.  My son looks exactly the same, but my grandson is finishing up his freshman year at SIUE College - and he's now taller than my son - and they are both still very adorable!

Page Details:
Paper:  13 Arts Spring Morning Paper
Mediums:  13 Arts White Gesso and Finnabair Soft Matte Gel
Flowers:  Prima; Spare Parts; Blue Wheat Stalks and Blue and White Bead Buds - 13 Arts
13 Arts White and Light Blue Grit
Prima Blue Glass Beads and SIIC
Chipboard - 13 Arts
White Wire Twine - Prima
Viva Blue and White Pearl Pens

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Kathy! Such a wonderful photo surrounded by an assortment of gorgeous blossoms! Your background detail looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page and great pictures of your guys. I like what you did with the wire twine and the pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time certainly flies, doesn't it?! Gorgeous layout. Beautiful photograph. My oldest is graduating High School this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!