Saturday, July 25, 2015

ARTIST TRADING CARDS (ATCs)


Let me say first - these are my first ATCs - and I'm not sure if there are any rules regarding ATCs - so I am shooting from the hip on this one.  For a better view - just click on the photo.

I used Prima's Garden Fable paper - which I love - so many possibilities with the paper.  I actually used the 4x6 and 3x5 journaling cards from this series for the ATCs.  The first one I used Inka Gold and a stencil in the background (these ATCs happen to be black on both sides).  I fussy cut out some of the little houses from the paper and I punched a little border and added some Ranger Liquid Pearls.  The second one I used a piece of the Garden Fable paper for the background and fussy cut one of the larger houses and added lace, flowers and liquid pearls - and the same for the last one.

Thanks for taking a peek.



7 comments:

  1. I don't know much about ATC's but you surely did a great job, they are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC's! Haven't made so many of those yet, but it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! How do you like the Inca Gold?...been thinking about trying it. Great job on the ATC's, fun aren't they...lets you get your creativity on without investing a big block of time (my oldest DD likes making them too). xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of ATC's Kathy! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the addition of the Perfect Pearls. So cool the way you cut out and redesigned the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous job on your first ATC"S. They are all great, I couldn't pick a fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ATCs Kathy - I used to do these - they are really fun - I need to do more. Fun!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!