Monday, June 1, 2015

I LOVE MY FLYING UNICORN MONTHLY KITS



Seriously, I love my Flying Unicorn kits each month - there are 4 different alternatives in the monthly kit - but I always end up loving each one - so - yep, I have to have them all.  I am not part of the Flying Unicorn - but they really do have the most wonderful kits.

Anyway, back to my layout - it is from the June Flying Unicorn kit and there really is no mixed media involved in this one - just a layout.

Layout Details:

Paper:  Bo Bunny Back to Basics (in the Small Art, Big Passion kit);Bo Bunny Garden Basics Notebook (in the Small Art, Big Passion kit)
Bo Bunny Garden Journal Combo Stickers (in the Main Kit)
Bo Bunny Garden Journal Chipboard (in the Main Kit)
Flowers:  Prima Fancies Flowers (in the Mixed Passion kit); Prima Isabella Rosalia Flowers (in the Main kit)
Flying Unicorn Butterfly (in the Mixed Art kit)
Adhesives:  Beacons Fabri Tac

Thanks for taking a peek!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Kathy! Their kits look gorgeous!! Shona & Alda are wonderful to deal with as sponsors for SATW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!