Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Journal Pages





I have a few journal pages to share with you.  The top 2 sets were actually single pages I had left over from my last journal - but they would not fit into the journal as it was so full.  So, I taped them to paper and added them to my new larger journal.  The last set of pages were actually completed in my new journal - it is larger than the last one.  I used a Donna Downey floral stencil for the texture and the two sets of tulips on the pages are napkins skinned down to a single layer and added with gel medium.  I did use ink splatters on my page, but instead of spraying the whole page, I used Lindy's Magicals and just peppered the mica on the textures and misted with water.  I did a bit of stamping with a Bo Bunny texture stamp and added some chipboard.  All-in-all, I like how this set turned out.  Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Journal pages Kathy!! Love the colour and texture!! Fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal pages! Love the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! I'll bet they are even more gorgeous in real life with the Lindys shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages Kathy, such great textures, love the light house in the top one! Great use of that clock die too and wow, I love that DD stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your pages are just beautiful. I love the texture and the splattering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kathy, you rocked these pages!! I really like the color scheme and the great textures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy, I love it!!!! These journals are great! I'm working hard, because my journals are too simply to me lol!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are fabulous and so beautiful Kathy

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!