Wednesday, February 25, 2015

MIXED MEDIA CANVASES




I have really come to enjoy working with mixed media and especially working with canvases, tags and scrapbook layouts.  I did several scrapbook albums many years ago - but they weren't nearly so involved and they didn't use colors and mediums.

I usually put recipes with my posts - but these were started mid-January and just now finished.  So, hopefully, in the future, I'll start tracking my supplies once again.

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


3 comments:

  1. Tow fabulous projects Kathy! Wonderful mix of colors of texture! All the flowers add a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fab and very beautiful work Kathy

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really beautiful. I love all the detail you have added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!