Thursday, January 15, 2015

Prima's January 2015 Challenge




Prima's challenge for the month of January is shown below - and the colors are so wonderful!  The challenge runs through January 31, 2015.  Sorry about the quality of the picture - - the flash is not working - so I'll be buying a new camera!  Grrr!




I scrapped a picture of my sweet daughter-in-law's family (and my son and grandson are in the pic as well).

Layout Recipe:

Paper:  Prima Botanical DP mounted on a 12x12 piece of heavy cardstock
Ink: Prima Color Bloom Glistening Waves and Ranger Vintage Photo around edges
Accessories:  Prima Flowers Item 557089 (Lady Godiva Ice); Prima Flowers Coffee Break (Item 578466); Prima Flowers Item 577643; Prima leaves (sorry - no item number); and
Art Basic Heavy White Gesso; Art Extravagance White Crackle Texture Paste; Ingvild Bolme Distressing Tool; Crafter's Workshop Stencils; Aleene's Tacky Glue/Hot Glue Gun; Rub 'N Buff Gold Leaf

Thanks for stopping by for a peek - later gator!




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Kathy! Love the stenciled detail and the inky background! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful I Loved !!! Kisses Cibi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link with video tutorial that clock you liked. I hope you enjoy! http://scrapbycibi.blogspot.com.br/2015/01/oi-gente-segue-o-video-com-o-passo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. You really been busy creating. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, this is gorgeous! Wow! I love it. The paper is beautiful and the colors are lovely, and I am love with how you did the flower arrangement. This is great! I didn't even remember you scrapbooked. Wow. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!