Monday, November 10, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge 4514 - Make a Christmas Card


Is it Monday already??!!  Yes - and time for a new challenge at the Squigglefly blog!  Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals are bringing you the challenge to make a Christmas card and extra points if you use non-typical colors.  Who doesn't need a Christmas card for their stash at this time of year!  Be sure and check out the cards of the Design Team for some inspiration!

I used a newly released image by Cheryl Alger Grant - and you should check out all the new images at the Squigglefly shop as well!!

Card Recipe:

Image:  Ho Ho Ho by Cheryl Alger Grant for Squigglefly
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS;  MFP Cherry Slush CS; SU Green CS
Ink:  Copics:  R29, 27, 24, 22; G19, 17, 16, 14: BG000, 0000, N0 and YR04

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the challenge and remember there is always a prize to the weekly winner!



6 comments:

  1. A super cute Christmas card. I really like this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card for Christmas! Love that image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites of the new images and you have done such a smashing job with it Kathy. If I didn't already love it, your card would make me go buy the image for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooooooooo cute Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy this is soooo fun! I love this sentiment/image. It looks so great covering the whole card and with so much to look at. I love snowmen so this image is right up my alley. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!