Thursday, October 30, 2014

SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 83 - Unusual Snowmen


Welcome to a new challenge at SpeedyTV.  This week, the inspiration for the challenge are pictures of unusual snowmen.  Check out these wonderful pictures that Shirley has found for our inspiration!





Aren't these pics cool and don't they make you smile.  I love them all and I used pic number 2 for my inspiration.  But the people that created these awesome snowmen have the best imagination ever!!

Please be sure and join us at SpeedyTV and check out the cards/projects of the DT for some added inspiration!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Brrr by Mark's Finest
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Cherry Slush CS and Unknown DP
Pieced the snowmen and Copics on Scarf: R29, 72 and 24; YR02 for the nose
Accessories:  SU Border Punch; SB Matting Basic B Die

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the challenge.  Later gator!


5 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute this is. I love this snowman. He looks so debonaire in his plaid cap and gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't this a fun challenge! I love how you repeated your dp on the cute snowman. You make the cutest cards with this set Kathy. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fun!!! I love the paper piecing! What a cute snow fella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha super cute and very beautiful Kathy
    love the paper you have used.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. your snowmen is too toooo cuuteeee makes me smile too Kathy..lovely paper piecing on his head and hand...cute cute cute..I love your card..I just visiting another post from you and look your creation is sweet cute and lovely...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!