Saturday, October 18, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 234 - Several Layers of Torn Paper



Well, it's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Speedy Fox & Friends.  (I apologize for the darkness of my pictures lately - I have to figure out what is wrong with my camera)!  Anyway, the new challenge this Saturday is to use several layers of torn paper.  I used three layers of white CS and put glitter on the edges of the paper which isn't showing up in the picture.  I also used Copic Opaque White to make some snow drops.

Be sure and check out the cards of the Design Team for some inspiration and, if you have time, perhaps you could leave them a little love!  Remember, there is always a prize of a stamp set to the winner.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Mark's Finest Stamp Shop - Brrrr
Paper:  Mark's Finest White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; SU Pale Plum CS
Ink:  Copics:  BG000,0000; YR02,01; V25, 22, 20
Accessories:  Copic Opaque White; SB Matting Basic A Dies; Scissors; Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the challenge.  Later gator!

6 comments:

  1. Snowman is adorable and the torn paper snow is perfect.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the puffs of torn snow the the glitter on the edges. The background is so perfect with your cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet snowman Kathy! I can't wait for some snow now! :-)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Kathy. I love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to do something like this soon - I love the look you achieved with your torn paper Kathy. Cute card! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!