Thursday, August 21, 2014

MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 77 - Salt & Pepper Shakers




Shirley has provided us with a really fun Inspiration Challenge today - wait until you see the adorable salt & pepper shakers she has selected.  I know there are folks that collect these adorable sets!!  I used to collect unicorns - but I boxed them all up - what I should do is buy a curio cabinet and enclose my fav unicorns.
Anyway, back to the challenge - here are the adorable sets that Shirley has given us for inspiration:

 



Why not check out the DT's cards for some extra inspiration and join us in the challenge - remember - there is always a stamp set to the weekly challenge winner.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Hydrangeas by MFP
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium140 lb. CS: K&Co. Ancestry.com DP
Ink:  Copics: R85, 83, 81; YG63, 61, 21 and Y15
Accessories:  Pop Dots

Hope to see you at the challenge.  Later gator!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Kathy. I love how you used that single flower out of the set to decorate the front of the card (cool card shape too). Lovely inside too - don't you just love that new set? Super work! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, my friend. I love the shape of your card. Great coloring on the beautiful bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fold on this card to showcase the images. So pretty.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!