Thursday, July 17, 2014

MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 72 - Luau Food

Oh my gosh - Luau food - I love watermelon!!  Welcome to a new Inspiration Challenge and this week, yep, it's luau food.  Check out the gorgeous pictures of the food that Shirley found for us for our inspiration! Ooh and I love pineapple too - wowzer!




I used an MFP stamp set titled Flamingoes on Vacation.  I was in the mood for that tropical feel and in the mood for some watermelon and pineapple - my tummy is growling!  Remember, there is always a prize to the winner!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Flamingoes on Vacation
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb.CS; MFP Lily Pad CS
Ink:  Copics:  YR04, 02 and 01; R85, 83 and 81; YG07; E43, 42, 41 and 40
Accessories:  Memory Box Clouds and Sun Dies

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing your creations at the challenge!

Later gator!


1 comment:

  1. That sentiment is tooo funny and works so well on this Luau card! I love that you went with an appropriate scene for the challenge and captured the fun of a Luau. Wonderful card! Hugz!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!