Monday, October 14, 2013

Splitcoast's Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge 252



Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday cards this week are going to a little 4 year old girl, Isabella, in Polson, MT,  who is suffering from cancer.  We are told Isabella likes pink and sparkles (sparkles in the center of the flower).  I'm also sending a card to Isabella's Mother, Jessica, who I'm sure could use a bit of cheer too.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Huge Blooms by Mark's FInest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS
Ink:  Copics:  R89, 85, 83 and 81
Accessories:  SB Matting Basics A&B Dies; Memory Box Forest Bird (inside card); Sizzix EF; Glamour Dust Glitter and Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


5 comments:

  1. I am so getting this stamp set! I love the flower and every card I see with it is gorgeous - including yours. Wonderful shading Kathy - looks so pretty. So sweet of you to be sending if off to bring cheer to someone. Hugz!!!!! Lots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card & your colouring is beautiful!!

    Such a sad time but I am sure you will certainly cheer them up with your cards, they really are stunning!!

    Hugs
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to pay it forward in a crafty way!!
    I love it !! I'm sure this card will make her smile... :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is simply gorgeous Kathy love the embossing.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully done. I love this in pink, too. Infact, I don't think there has been a color that I did not like it in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!