Saturday, October 5, 2013

MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 180 - Make a Snow Scene





Happy Saturday and welcome to this week's Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 180.  This week, Pat has asked us to make cards/projects with snow scenes for the challenge!  So, get your earmuffs and mittens out - and trek through your stamps for a snow-type image!

Remember, there is a winner each week - and this week, the winner will receive this cute stamp set - Corn Ears.
 

While you are at MFP's challenge blog - be sure and check out the cards/projects of the Design Team - and links to their blogs are on the right side bar - so, if you have time - leave them a little love!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Christmas Bridge by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper: MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Cherry Slush CS; Bo Bunny Rejoice DP
Ink:  Copics: R29, 27, 24 and 22; G28; BG09; Y19, 17, 15 and 13
Accessories:  Deco Art Glamour Dust Glitter; SB Labels 20 and SB Labels 29 Dies; Bella's Baubles in Blue

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the challenge!
 


9 comments:

  1. Great card Kathy - I love that die for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, such a gorgeous image! I love the sentiment die! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and image Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kathy--this card is more than fabulous!!!! This is a gorgeous scene! I love the sparkle you achieved. Wonderful card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Kathy! I like that image -- it reminds me of the covered bridges I would see when I was a kid in Pennsylvania. There was one not too far from where I lived.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it looks cold snowy mitten and scarf required.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your beautiful snowy scene. That is the kind of picture I want to look out the window at and not go out in it. You have colored this wonderfully and the glitter looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW Beautiful card!!!Love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!