Monday, March 4, 2013

Squigglefly 0913 - Ways with Ribbon



 
 
Challenge 0913 at Squigglefly is being tendered by Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals.  The challenge is Ways with Ribbons - Anything But a Bow.  I used a Spellbinder's A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader on my card.  I also used a new image by Diane Carubia - Kitty's Cupcake.  There was a new release at Squigglefly on Saturday, March 2nd - so go and check out all the wonderful new images!
 
Throughout the month of March customers can save 15% by using the code spring15 at Squigglefly.  So, hop over and save now!
 
Card Recipe:
 
Image:  Kitty's Cupcake by Diane Carubia
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; SU Pretty in Pink and Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Copics:  Dress: Y08, 06, 04, 02; Apron, Bows, Shoes and Socks: R24, 22 and 20; Kitty: W5, 3, 1 and R20; Crown: Y04 and 02; Stool:  E35 and 33
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Matting Basics A dies (inside); Spellbinder's A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader dies; Spellbinder's Large Rectangle dies; Pink Polka Dot Ribbon
 
We hope to see you at the challenge!!  There is a prize to the winner.
 
Thanks for stopping by - later gator!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. aw Kathy, your card is so cute. I love the yellow and pink colors together. Your die on the yellow layer is gorgeous and threading the ribbon through is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so perfect!! I just love what you have done with your ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I love the woven ribbon-I've been wanting to try this-it's inspiring!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun way to use the ribbon Kathy. Super adorable card and her hair is gorgeous - looks like you could reach out and touch it. Beautiful work as usual. Hugz to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute and very beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and happy card. Love the image, the colors and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Kathy. I love your threader die and how you used the ribbon. Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute work. I love it. That little girl is adorable and I love the way you added the ribbon. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!
    Thankyou for using my image
    Hugs Di x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!