Monday, March 25, 2013

SCS MMTPT 243


Today the challenge at Splitcoast's Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday challenge is tickle a teapotter!  That is where we send our cards to each other in the group - it's always fun.  You never know who you are going to send your card to until the last minute!!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Flap My Wattles by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MME Miss Caroline Dilly Dally DP
Ink:  Copics:  E44, 43, 42 and 41; B93, 91 and G24 and 21
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Matting Basics A&B Dies; Spellbinder's Large Circle Dies; Spellbinder's Labels 29 Dies

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Love your chickens,they are very pretty,oh i have lots in my kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I love this set and the coloring is so fun...GREAT card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and papers Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is what I call "purty" chickens. I love them in blue and green. I just love this card. My chicken for the CCEE is blue and green so we must have been on the same wave length this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this set in blues and greens. The teapotter receiving this card is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!