Friday, January 4, 2013

TTSTV Challenge 01-04-2013


Pat Garvin is the hostess for today's TTSTV challenge and she has asked us to try out the "triple stamping" technique."  Again, this is a first for me and I really enjoyed making this card - and will definitely make others.

Be sure to join us at MFP's Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV (hot link above) and enter your card into the challenge.  As always, there is an awesome stamp set for the prize.  If you aren't a member, no problem, it's free and easy peasy to join.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Ivy & Blossoms by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP Black CS; Ivory CS
Ink:  SU Gumball Green

We hope to see your card in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


9 comments:

  1. Kathy your card is beautiful! It has such and elegant look with the ivy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! I've seen a couple of cards recently like this and it looks like a fun technique. I'm adding it to my 'to try' list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. This stamp set works well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy your card is soooo pretty! I love the stamp set done on this type of card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and this image was so perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!