Thursday, January 10, 2013

CCEE Stampers Challenge 1302 - 1-10-2013

 
 
Jo is our Design Team moderator this month and has given us the challenge to make a card using our newest toys.  For this card, I used two 2 Spellbinder's D-Lite dies - Window #2 and Cattails.  I also used a sentiment from a newly released set at MFP titled Love, Love, Love.
 
 
I hope you can join us at the CCEE Stampers challenge this month and share your newest goodies - that way we can add them to our "must have" lists!  Be sure to drop your card into Mr. Linky so we can all enjoy the viewing.
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp:  Sentiment from Love, Love, Love by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP Hazelnut Tan CS; MFP Deepest Mahogany CS; MFP Morning Sun CS; SU Bashful Blue CS
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics E44 (heads of cattails)
Accessories:  Spellbinder's D-Lite Dies - Window #2 and Cattails; SU Label punches; Spellbinder's Matting Basics B Dies
 
 
Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene, Kathy. I love those cattails and the window die is a real winner. It is set perfectly on the brick wall and the sky looks so fresh and breezy. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool scene you created...love the window and the fab cattails.....fabulous work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think that is the window a friend sent to me which I haven't used yet. Love how you used it here

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. That window is beautiful and I love the cat tails, too. I like how you set the window on the brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That window die was on my wish list, but it didn't make it to my house. I'm glad someone got it!!! The brick embossing folder makes a good background for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A window is fun, one that opens is even more so. I agree with Lois - the brick folder is a perfect setting for it, and I love the view through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the window and cattails. I got the cattails too, and can't get it to work well. Do you have a secret?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely window with a lovely view of your cattails, Kathy! I want that brick embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!