Monday, October 29, 2012

Squigglefly - Rhonda's Rowday Rascals 10-29-2012

Hi All, today is Monday and time for a new challenge at Squigglefly!  This week, Team Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals takes the lead to give the challenge to use 2 squares on your card!  My main card is square and the first DP panel is square and the the next Night of Navy CS panel is square and then there are 3 rectangle panels.  I do love this DP from Bo Bunny called Snowfall.  This sweet image is by Lynne Stansbery at the Squigglefly shop, along with hundreds of other wonderful images from many different artists! 

So, get your square panels cut and join us at this week's Squigglefly challenge!!  You could win a prize.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Snow Bird Serenade by Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly
Paper:  MFP White Premium Heavy 140 lb. CS; SU Night of Navy CS and Bo Bunny Snowfall DP
Ink:  Copics:  Scarf/Hat:  B97, 95, 93, 91 and 0000; Nose: YR04; Bird: R27, 25, 22; Arms/Branches:  E23;  Pine tree limbs: G29; Snow shadowed with BG0000
Accessories:  Silver Twine, Glamour Dust Glitter; Christmas Tree Charm and SB Matting Basics A Dies

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you at the Challenge! 

Later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful snow scene. I love the BoBunny paper. This is exactly how I like to look at snow, on a card and not in my driveway.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooo this is a cute one what a very beautiful christmas card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to leave some love, second attempt! I love your card and your color scheme!! That's the shorter version of my original message LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blues in this Kathy. I can see why you love the paper and I love your little Christmas tree charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute snowman! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, Kathy...you know I love this snowman card. Your sparkle is great. I enlarged it so I could see even better. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!