Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Outlawz Greeting Challenge

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!! 

It's sweltering here (and throughout the whole country) - so, I spent a good part of my afternoon in the pool.  It was very pleasant and just a bit of breeze.

This image is called Sunflowers Gone Wild by Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly.  I'm entering this card into the Outlawz Greeting challenge. 

There are tons of images at the Squigglefly shop to browse through - grab your Pepsi or coffee and start checking them out!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Sunflowers Gone Wild by Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly
Paper:  Chocolate Chip and So Safron CS
Ink:  Copics: Fence: E19, 17, 15,13; Leaves/Grasses:  G28, 24, 21; YG21, 17, 07, 05, 03, 01; Sunflowers: Y38, 18 and E53
Accessories:  Twinery Buttercream

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kathy. I just love this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card kathy.
    love those sunflowers.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Kathy. The embossing is great and I love the twine and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!