Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cute Chest of Drawers

With a little help from our friends!  This cute little chest of drawers was a card kit I received from my friend, Greenie, when I attended Strawfest 2012.  Strawfest 2012 was held at my awesome friend, Shirley's beautiful home and was attended by Greenie (Sue), CarrollAnn, myself and, of course, our hostess, Shirley!  We all brought card kits to share with each other.  And, so, this very, very cute side step card was Greenie's project for us.  And, inasmuch as I had never uploaded it anywhere, I used it for the CCEE challenge this week tendered by Lois - to make a side step card or a center step card.

Card Recipe:  (A card kid from the talented Greenie)

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


3 comments:

  1. wow.....this is fabulous...what a clever idea.....and so beautifully executed....fab step card

    and....I would have loved to been a fly on the wall during your visit.....what a fabulous group

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always liked the look of those drawer-style step cards but have never tried one. You see a lot of baby ones which I'd only make if I needed a baby card. The lovely soft feminine, slightly romantic feel to this has got me inspired, though. Thank you - and Sue :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!