Friday, May 11, 2012

MFP Sneak Peek - Flamingos on Vacation - May 11, 2012

Flamings on vacation!  Why not - everyone needs a break - right!  This set is sooo cute - I can't wait until you can see the whole set!    It has 5 images and 7 sentiments! 

Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co's. 4 day blog hop starts on Tuesday, May 15th and runs through and including Friday, May 18th.  We hope to see you there hopping along and leaving comments on the blogs of the Sr. DT members - and there will be winners selected to receive the new sets!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Flamingos on Vacation - Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  Unknown DP - and MFP CS
Ink:  Copics:  R21, 20, YG07, 05, 03
Accessories:  MFP satin ribbon

We look forward to seeing you next week.

Later gator!


5 comments:

  1. what a lovely card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I use Cryogen (Curious Metallic)

    http://www.markerpop.com/catalog/curious-metallic-iridescent-cryogen-white-paper-89lb-8-5-x-11-25-sheets.html

    Your card is adorable. Yes! everyone needs a vacation - even a little Flamingo! LOL
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy: Just wanted to clarify I use Cryogen for the focal image. Cryogen or XPress It works well But I usually use Cryogen.

    I use GKD Pure Luxury Pure White and Ivory for the card base..... 120# I do not use GKD for my Copic - just the card base. I found it left a film on the tip of my markers. Had to replace the tips. Many people in my Copic classes ran into the same problem. You cannot beat it for your card base... it is so nice and firm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee...Kathy this is so cute. I love your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!