Saturday, April 14, 2012

Outlawz Challenge - In The Bloom


This card is for the Outlawz challenge In the Bloom.  This digi image is by Lynne Stansberry for Squigglefly.  There isn't too much to this card, because I let the DP do most of the work - other than coloring the image. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Vase of Tulips digi by Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline - Dolled Up DP; MFP 140 lb. white
Ink:  Copics:  R24, 22, 20; Y04, 02, 000; YG7, 05, 03; E51 and 50 and BG10 and ink for sponging around image
Accessories:  Corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


7 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous Kathy!! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thank you for playing with us at `PAM` and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card, Kathy! I love tulips and yours look like they smell so gooood...Hugz2u, my friend! Mwah to your fur baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and DP, Kathy! WOO HOO - best of luck at Outlawz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Kathy. Love your coloring on it. Well I could not comment on Blogger for awhile but now I can! Computers have their own minds I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful card Kathy. I love that you made the tulips two colors. Good luck at Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just a beautiful card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!