Friday, March 30, 2012

TSC0330 - SCS


This card is for the Twisted Sistah 0330 challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  It is my week to give the challenge - which is to make a card with a coffee cup or teacup, lace, pearls and 1 die or punch.  I was going to cut out another cup, but I kept running into snags on this card - silly things kept going wrong - so, only 1 cup popped up!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Tea Shoppe
Paper:  Alla Prima DP
Ink:  SU Island Indigo
Accessories:  Queen & Co. champagne pearls; SU scalloped oval punch; SU ivory crocheted lace

Thanks for dropping by!  Later gator!


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty cup. I love the paper you used. Great challenge idea. The Twisted Sistahs are a fun group..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I like this one! So pretty and such a delicate feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow kathy this is beautiful and that paper is gorgeous.
    fabulous card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!