Monday, March 19, 2012

There's Magic in the Air - 03-19-2012 - Egg Hunt


Well, it's time for another challenge at There's Magic in the Air (the challenge blog for Paper Cupcakes).  The challenge this week is to make a CAS - clean and simple card - with a lot of white space.  As I am not the best at CAS cards - 2/3 of my main panel is white and a large part of my image panel is white - and I hope that counts!!  I wanted to keep adding "stuff" - but I held off!  I used one of Nina's new images from Paper Cupcakes titled Egg Hunt.  Is this not a very, very cute image - perfect for all those Easter cards you need to do!  Please join us at There's Magic in the Air for the challenge starting this evening - and I'm sure you can find lots of darling images at the Paper Cupcakes shop!!  We look forward to seeing you!!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Egg Hunt digi by Paper Cupcakes; SU Warm Words
Paper:  Blue/white CS
Ink:  Copics:  Chick:  Y18, 08, 04, 00,Y38; Eggs: BG11, 10, YR04; BV17; Tree: B16, 14, 12; Butterflies: YR04, 02 and BG10; Flowers: V05, R81; Grass/Leaves: YG67, 63, 61; Sun: Y38
Accessories:  Nesties Lattice rectangle die

Thanks for dropping by - later gator!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty. We chose the same colors. Your little Chickie girl is all ready for Easter, you have colored her beautifully. I, also, had a hard time not covering up the white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo this ia a cutie kathy, very beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I so love CAS Cards and yours with this soft blue toning is so pretty and I just love your blue tree and punched/diecut border around the image. It's just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL creation! love the touch of light blue, great job!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love your colouring
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!