Monday, March 12, 2012

Squigglefly Challenge 1012 - Follow the Recipe


This week at Squigglefly - the challenge is handed down by Holley's Hobbyists - a wonderfully talented team.  The challenge is "Follow the Recipe: Use a clip, i.e., paperclip, metal or colored or a shaped clip; a flower and some printed DP!  Well, let's see, I have a very cute pink heart paperclip (given to me by our awesome team captain - Rhonda of Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals), I have a flower and some printed DP - check, check and check!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Sunflowers by Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly
Paper:  Basic Grey Konnichiwa DP; MFP 140 lb. white
Ink:  Copics:  Flowers: Y38, 08, 04, 02, E15, 13 and 11; Leaves: YG67, 63 and 61; Vase: R85, 83 and 81
Accessories:  Pink Heart Paperclip (from Rhonda)

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kathy! I love the colors and your clip is so pretty! You should enter this in Outlawz CAS challenge - it's a floral theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I love how you vase and flowers match your dp so perfectly. Wonderful coloring and a cute clip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet card--love the pretty colors you used-I am so ready for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sunflowers and great coloring.
    great card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning job! I just love your project. A lovely flower boquet for spring. Perfect for the challenge too. Great work Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love the soft colours and the sunflowers are just beautiful! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!