Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sneak Peek - Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.


Today starts the sneak peeks of this months' new stamp sets by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I love this new stamp set titled Lighthouses - but wait - I love each of the new sets!! Back to Lighthouses - it is a wonderful and versatile set with 3 awesome images and 6 sentiments!!  Check in over at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company's blog and you can find the listings of the names of the Sr. Design Team members and everyone will be showcasing the sneak peeks.  The MFP blog hop starts on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 and runs 4 days through Friday, March 23, 2012 - and there are prizes during the Hop!!  So, get your hopping shoes ready for next week - we hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Later Gator!



3 comments:

  1. I love the blue you chose for your card, so soft and pretty. I like that sentiment and I have always been drawn to light houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful card with a gorgeous text kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Kathy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!