Thursday, March 22, 2012

CCEE CHALLENGE 1212 - 03-22-2012


I am loving this new paper by Bo Bunny - which I picked up on a recent trip to St. Louis.  The 6x6 paid is full of my kind of colors.  In fact, I bought 2 of the pads.

This week, the challenge at CCEE is given by Joanne, to focus on the sentiment.  The stamped image was a purchase while in St. Louis as well.  Wait, I had several sacks of purchases - as we visited every craft store in the area - except for one - and it was only open on Saturday from 10-5.  What kind of store is only open 1 day per week?  Geez - and my friend, Shirley, said it was the one store she was really looking forward to shopping.

Can you tell I had an awesome time while in St. Louis and visiting with my sweet friend!!  We stayed in St. Louis 2 nights and shopped 2 days!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  A Million Little Things - Hampton Art
Paper:  Bo Bunny Week-end Market Collection DP; SU CS
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  CL Swirl die; Nesties Fleur de Lis Square die (edges of that die); Bo Bunny Pearls


We hope you can stop by the CCEE Challenge Blog and browse the cards of the Design Team - and why not make a card and load it up for the challenge?!
Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


13 comments:

  1. Now, that sounds like an awesome trip...several bags of purchases, huh? It really was fun.

    That sentiment is great and so true. Wonderful card, Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sentiment and you card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper too! Great combination of colors. Love the addition of the flourish to go with the fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sounds like a fun time was had in St. Louis, Miss Kathy!!! I love this beautiful paper you used, too. Your sketch design is terrific. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kathy! I adore your card and that sentiment is awesome! Beautiful colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card to display such a great truism!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure liking this card, the paper is so pretty. It caught my eye when I uploaded my card. Bo Bunny papers are awesome. The Cheery Lynn die really sets off the focus of the sentiment. We really did that much shopping? LOL I had a great time, too. I might add that Tawanda has an appointment with the Ford doctor tomorrow. :) Maybe next time she won't get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds as if you had a great trip to St. Louis - I can quite see why you ended up with two packs of that paper in your shopping, along with whatever else :D. The blue flourish is lovely with those papers, too. I must try it in something other than green!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a beautiful card with a great sentiment kathy.
    thank you for your kind words in your comments on my cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! i love the fanciful flourish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy.....YOU have the best dp.....and today is no exception.....love that sentiment as well...fabbo, gf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how your flourishes are hugging your sentiment Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!