Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sneak Peeks (albeit a bit late) for the 1/21 Squigglefly Release

I'm not sure if it was Blogger or me - but I can post once again.  I had scheduled a few time/date certain posts and then when I tried to do a normal post - I couldn't get "any type" of post to work.  Well, I decided to try and post a challenge card a few minutes ago, and, as if nothing had been wrong for a couple of days, it just posted fine and dandy.  Well, I'm not going to attempt to figure this out - I'm just going to post!  I am going to put several cards in one post and give the descriptions - so, here we go - keep your fingers crossed!







Well, so far - so good!

Because there are five cards today - I will give brief card recipes (I won't be listing all of the Copics used) - but I want you to know the names of these awesome images so you can jump over to Squigglefly and check them all out.  Also, remember there is a new challenge every Monday at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog and the current challenge is from Holley's Hobbists titled Button Up, so hop over and check it out and enter your card - you could win a digi!!

Card Recipes:

Card 1:

Stamp:  Frogot digi by Chesney Young for Squigglefly (the inside of the card is an additional sentiment that comes along with the set and it says "I'll toadaly make it up to you."  Adorable!!!

Card 2:

Stamp:  Lotus digi by Betsy LePlatt (one of the new artists at Squigglefly) - isn't this a pretty and peaceful image!  Be sure and check out Betsy LePlatt's other images.

Card 3:

Stamp:  New Proposal  digi by Chesney Young - I loved working with this fun and wonderful image.  (A little note - I have a friend who proposed to her "now" husband!)

Card 4:

Stamp:  Spring Mouse digi by Betsy LePlatt for Squigglefly - I am so wanting Spring/Summer to get here - that this little image is a sure sign it's not far off! 

Card 5:  Swirly Birthday Balloons digi by Betsy LePlatt for Squigglefly - and this is such a fun and celebratory image - it could be used for lots of occasions.

Well, that's it for now and please be sure to go by the Squigglefly on-line store and check out all the wonderful digis available - for every event and occasion.  And, remember, each Monday is a new challenge at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog - hope to see you there!



3 comments:

  1. Kathy, these new images are wonderful! I have been shopping Squigglefly (more than usual) and your work inspires me Love it all Sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gf, you are really pumping out the cards. The little frog is so cute and ready to celebrate. The one with the girl proposing is sweet and spunky. I love the lotus with the sky. Younger right about the party one, it is perfect for all occasions and I like how you paired it up with the butterfly dp. All are wonderfully done cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you bin bizzy girl, these cards are fabulous.
    the all look beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!