Sunday, January 29, 2012

Featured Stamper 260 on SCS is . . .

my sweet and very, very talented friend, Shirley/Shirt - her name on SCS is wannabecre8tive.  If you ever lose your mojo - go to Shirley's gallery - and you will find an abundance of beauty!



I chose one of Shirley's gorgeous cards to CASE - but she did hers in SU's Rich Razzleberry and had one of the lovely striped ribbons (I have to get some of that - it's awesome)!  I used the same image - but different colors.

WOO HOO SHIRLEY!!!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Happy Harmony; SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Paper:  SU CS
Ink:  SU Bashful Blue, Old Oliver and Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Sizzix EF

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous kathy.
    love the embossing oval and the beautiful flowers.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I love this card, it is beautiful. The embossing folder really sets off the pretty flowers.
    Thank you for helping my celebrate my special day. LYM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!