Monday, January 2, 2012

A Couple of SCS Challenge Cards

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2012 - TO ALL!  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!




Did  you all survive the holidays?  I, for one, am always glad when things get back to normal - but, then again, what is normal is different for everyone!

The top card was for the Featured Stamper 256 on SCS - LunarLana.  Lana has a splendid gallery - full of beautiful cards.  I chose a sticky notebook she made with a vintage telephone image.  However, I made a card rather than a notebook.  For me, it's rather a clean and simple card and I think it will make a good masculine card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  FreeVintageDigitalStamp
Paper:  Simple Stories Generations DP; SU CS
Ink: Computer

The second card was for TSC1230 on SCS as well - the challenge was to make a card reflecting something you like about Winter.  I can safely say that there is nothing I like about Winter - except maybe watching the birds feed and get chubby, especially the cranky Cardinals - they are quite pretty and regal.  I want Spring to arrive which means it's closer to opening the pool and getting the warm and wonderful sun!

Card Recipe: 

Stamp:  SU Cardinal Christmas
Paper:  Prima Moulin Rouge DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Cardinal:  R29, 27, 24, 22, 30 and Y25; Limb: E87, YG07, 05, 03, 01 and R27
Accessories:  JoAnn's gold netting ribbon; Queen & Co. Chocolate Delight Pearls; Nesties Label 20

Thanks for having a look and later gator!


3 comments:

  1. Love the cardinal card -- beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, love the beautiful Cardinal. The phone is my favorite and I love the dp you put with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!