Thursday, December 15, 2011

CCEE1150 and TSC1216


This card is for two challenges: CCEE 1150 (to use an ornament) and TSC1216 given by Sylvia this week to have white on white, 3 layers and a minimal amount of color - okay so this isn't really a minimal amount of color, but the glitter and sparkly devil made me do it!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  None
Paper:  American Crafts Striped Glitter Gold CS; White SU CS; Smooth Gold CS
Ink: None
Accessories:  Memory Box ornament die; Memory Box Frosty Border die

I shouldn't have too many Christmas cards - as, I'm sure you're tired of looking at them, as much as I am tired of making them now!

So, take care and later gator!


5 comments:

  1. very pretty! love the clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very elegant....and you used one of the MB dies I have on my wish list.....so gloriously regal in the silver embossing

    Thanks so much for always being so kind with your comments both on SCS and on my blog. I have not had much time for blogland lately, but please know that I always love to see what YOU have been up to. Hopefully the new year will give me some blogging time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very elegnat card kathy and I love that border die, must buy that for next year, thats stunning.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, Kathy. Love the ef and the gold embossing. Thanks, for joining us in the CCEE stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!