Tuesday, October 11, 2011

There's Magic in the Air 10-10-1011 Challenge


The challenge at There's Magic in the Air this week is to use scripture.  I went and browsed Paper Cupcake's store for just the right image (which they always have) and selected Elegant Pumpkins.  I set the verse next to the card - so the object of the challenge is visible, but it will be glued inside the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Elegant Pumpkins digi - Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  Memory Box Nightfall DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Pumpkins:  YR18, 15, 12, 01 and Y28; Dish: BG78, 75, 72 and BG000
Accessories:  Scalloped Circle Nesties; Fleur de Lis rectangle Nestie; Cheery Lynn leaves die

Thanks for dropping by and I always so appreciate the time you take to leave your comments.

Later gator!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy
    Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes. I like your card and the bible verse.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, the dp is so pretty and fall looking. I like this digi, too. You have colored it wonderfully. The leaves were a great addition to your card. Thanks for playing along in the Paper Cupcake challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, thanks playing along with Paper Cupcakes this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!