Thursday, October 20, 2011

MMSC1276


I love, love this digi image from Priscilla's store - it came with the Christmas lazy kitty image and a non-holiday lazy kitty image.  I had fun with him!  I paper pieced the couch and cut kitty out a second time and popped him up after coloring him.  This image just makes me smile looking at him - and then I look at my 2 cats and really and truly - Priscilla caught the true nature of my cats!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Lazy Kitty digi - Priscilla's
Paper:  Snowman DP - The Paper Studio; Couch DP - SU; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Kitty hat: R39, 37 and 35; Kitty: C7, 5, 3 and 1; Window/Snow: BG000, 0000; Gift: R39, 37, 35 and G05 and 03; Floor: E33; Ornaments: YR23, Y38, R24, BV04, BG72, YG05 and RV06
Accessories:  Fleur de Lis square die; SU 2 label punches; Glamour Dust glitter for window/snow

I think this is one of my favorite Christmas cards I've made so far this year - just because of the cute image.

Thanks for taking look and for stopping by.  Later gator!


9 comments:

  1. I love the colors and your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!
    ~Hugs,
    Valerie M
    Priscillastyles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! adorable holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks about how I feel a few days before Christmas. This is adorable. Kathy. Thank you so much for your wonderful words on my blog tonight. Some days I just don't feel like stamping and this made it worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love your paper-pieced couch! Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!
    Valarie Florer
    Priscillastyles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Kathy,
    This is a great card! I really like the way you pieced the chair--it looks so real. I also love the monochromatic colour scheme! I also love that you haven't overdone the card and taken the spotlight away from that adorable cat. Great work!! So glad you took the Midnight Madness challenge.
    Happy weekend,
    Gloria
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a cute image kathy and a great christmas card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is absolutely adorable Kathy. Love the partial view and your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card. Love All the blue and the chair is cool done. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW ... what a fabulous creation using Priscilla's image! What a wonderful take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Midnight Madness! Hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    MMSC DT
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!