Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Squigglefly 114


The challenge at Squigglefly this week is to use blue or green - which I've used on the image (the bells are actually blue - but don't show all that well in the picture), the DP has various blues and the ribbon on the Christmas bells is blue.  I think this is such a pretty image - it's from Maria Shega on Squigglefly called Holiday Bells.  If you haven't dropped by Squigglefly - take time to visit - they have such a variety and so, so many digis - something for every one's tastes.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Holiday Bells digi - Maria Shega - Squigglefly
Paper:  Bo Bunny Midnight Frost DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Holiday Bells: B97, 41; Pine:  G05 and Garland R85)
Accessories:  Blue glitter leaves from Jeffrey Allens; Nesties circle dies and scalloped circle dies

I think I will be making more Christmas cards with this image - using a variety of colors.

Thanks for taking a look - and hope everyone here in the States had a wonderful Labor Day week-end.

Later Gator!


6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - I have been not as frequently commenting lately, but I definitely wanted to tell you that this is an amazing card. I think your blues on the bells and the shading and all are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! You've coloured the image beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a gorgeous christmas card kathy.
    beautiful color combination and i love the glitter.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Kathy - I love the papers you used and your coloring compliments it perfectly. I love you for playing in our challenges so faithfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA...this is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for playing along at Squigglefly again! We love having you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!