Tuesday, September 20, 2011

OSAAT 80


Well, I'm back from an awesome week-end at my friend's big, beautiful house.  Shirley (wannabecre8tive) has such good taste in her decor and furnishings.  I got to meet her fur babies,  a few of her local friends, her sweet husband and another SCSer, Irishgreensue (Sue).  I  must say a good time was had by all - so much laughing that my jaws are still hurting.  Shirley and her husband were awesome host/hostess and I loved her puppies and cat.

The card above is for the OSAAT 80 challenge - to use a punch (I used a die) and a digi image from Delicious Doodles for my card this week.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Guarding Her Eggs digi - Delicious Doodles/Stitchy Bear
Paper:  SU DP and CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Body: BV23, 31, 20, YR31, 30)
Accessories:  Nesties Fleur de Lis Rectangle; SU pop dots; Flower (unknown); SU brad; Really Reasonable Ribbon lace

It was a fun fantasy image to color up.  (The nesties - Fleur de Lis Rectangles I purchased when I was at Shirley's - we went to Hobby Lobby), along with a few other items.

My DH and I went fishing this morning from 5:30 a.m. until Noon over at Lake Shelbyville - and we had a fun time, but then we always do - he is a sweetie.

Okay, that's it for this moment.  I have another challenge card to load up.

Thanks for stopping by and later gator!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ! Sounds like a great weeend away too !!
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch A t A Time.. for our 'Punch It' challenge.. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love that image and fabulous punching around the page. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nestie looks beautiful show casing your wonderfully colored image. You are going to have to give me lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - and you've used my favourite die - I love that one!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card and colours kathy.

    sorry for a late reaction but I had a havy migraine attack.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is different :-) Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s Please pop over and enter my candy- www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and stunning card, love the image and colours you have used and that die cut is really pretty too. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!