Friday, August 12, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #55


"Fun in the Sun" is the theme for the challenge at Kenny K's this week - and I am just getting it in under the wire.  I actually had it done yesterday, but forgot to upload it, etc., etc.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Batter digi - Kenny K's
Paper:  We R Memory Keepers - Vintage T (very cool paper - just got it); Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Helmet, belt, shoes:  B91, 93 and 95; Bat: E51, 53 and 55; Skin:  E000, 00, 21; Uniform: Hints of BG0000, 000, 10 and shadow around image: BG10; Shadow under shoes: C2 and 3)
Accessories:  Twine; Circle nesties

I had lunch with my sweet and cute son today at the Olive Garden - they have such a yummy salad - but we had to wait for about 20 minutes - they were just packed.

The Illinois State Fair started today.  I used to go to the fair when I was younger - just for the fair food and to prowl around with my friends.  They always had bands on top of the buildings - but they no longer have that for kids -- too bad. 

The weather is really nice - in the 70's, hardly any humidity.  We are suppose to get rain and storms tonight and tomorrow - which cuts into my pool time, however, we really do need the rain.

Okay, that's it tonight - hope you all have a wonderful week-end!  Later gator!



5 comments:

  1. Kathy, what a cute image! I love how you have colored it. Fantastic coloring, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card I love the image it reminds me of when my brother was younger lol.

    Thank you for joining the KKKG Challenges, good luck.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy what a cute card. It reminds me of when my youngest was in Little League. Oh I miss the fairs and the fair food.....especially the fried dough. I still have some on my hips!!! lol Have a great weekend.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card made me think of summer! Love the blue. State fairs are always fun to wonder through! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is looking great kathy,beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!