Thursday, August 11, 2011

DP2 Challenge #85 and TSC 08/12


The challenge at Mo's DP2 this week is to make anything but a card.  I don't have the patience for many 3d items, so I made a Christmas tag using one of Mo's newer digis called Little Elf Nim.  She is just so cute and there is another little elf in the store that I am going to go and pick up as well.  The images on the faces of Mo's images are so typical of kids - she captures them so perfectly!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Little Elf Nim digi from Mo's DP2
Paper:  Memory Box Yuletide DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Skin:  E000, 00, 21 and R21; Outfit/Hat:  R81, 83 and 85; Shoes/Holly leaves:  YG05, 07 and 09; Holly Berries:  R29; Ornament:  G20, 21 and 24); and Tim Holtz Antique Linen for distressing on edges
Accessories:  Glamour dust on fur trim on hat/outfit and ornament; Wild Orchid Ivory and Ivory/Pink Roses; Pink/gold ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon kit; Circle Nesties; SU lace and pop dots

The weather has been so pretty out - although the pool has cooled down somewhat.  The temperature has only been in the low to mid-80's and hardly any humidity.

I'm going to have lunch with my cute son tomorrow afternoon - that will be fun.

I thought I might try and get one more image done tonight, but I think I might just read  until I get tired. 

Hope everyone has an awesome Friday tomorrow.

Take care and later gator!


6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely tag! It will be as appreciated as the gift it comes with! Love the glitter and those pretty roses! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Tag!!! Love those new elves from Mo!!!
    THanks for joining in on our Anything but a Card this week.

    hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great and beautiful tag kathy.
    a very cute image and great coloring.
    love the glitter you have used.



    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy...I had to laugh when I read that you don't have patience for 3D projects...me either!! hehehe!! This is just the cutest tag! I love this little Mo image...I can't wait to print mine and color it!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!!! I love your shading...and the glitter is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's for our fun "non-card" challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag and all the glittah that you added to the bauble, stunning, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tag. What a darling image. Great embellies and color too. This will look wonderful on a gift.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!