Sunday, August 21, 2011

CCEE1133 and FS237



This card is for the CCEE1133 in which the theme this week is "kiss."  Sometimes pre-colored digis come in quite handy when you are running low on time.  Finny and Franny Fish are just too cute - and ended up being perfect for the CCEE challenge this week. I also used this card for the FS237 over at Splitcoast. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Finny Fish pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry
Paper:  Creative Imaginations Xtreme Sports DP; SU DP (inside) and SU CS
Accessories:  Bella's Baubles, Nesties label die; SU ribbon and pop dots

Well, it's a lovely day here in Central Illinois - low 80's and sunny - hardly any humidity - perfect to get outside and enjoy the weather while you can -- as Autumn is approaching in a month - and then you know what Season comes into play!!

My two cats are sitting behind me screaming for their lunch - like they are starving and I swear they can tell time.  I leave two bowls of crunchy out all the time and two bowls of water (it doesn't matter there are two - they both push to eat out of the same bowl of food and drink out of the same bowl of water!)  In any event, I also split a little can of food at Noon for them and one in the evening - and they always start in close to the time for the can to pop open!  So, off to the kitchen with two fur balls behind me!

Have a wonderful Sunday and later gator!





1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card kathy, love your background paper to.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!