Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Flutterby Wednesday 124

                       

Good afternoon and awaaaay we go!  This card was made for the Flutterby Wednesday 124 challenge.  Actually, I had the base of this card and the squares sitting on my desk, as they were to be for another project a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't put that project together.  So, I decided to try to enter Danni's challenge again using the materials.  The last time I entered Danni's challenge, my link was just a mess and only one-half of my card was displayed.  If it doesn't work this time for me - I'll have to reach out to Danni again.  (Danni is one of the nicest ladies (who currently has an injured finger and can't color) and she operates that challenge blog.)  You have to use an angel, fairy or butterfly on your card.  So, I decided to put together some butterflies together and put the materials together and use it for Danni's challenge.  Hope you like it.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Flores Suaves (script); SU God's Beauty (top butterfly); 2nd butterfly unknown; 3rd butterfly from Hampton Arts
Paper:  SU Pacific Point, Whisper White; Michael's Black CS
Acccessories:  SU punches and Pink Hedgehog black ribbon; Ranger Stickles (various colors)

Today is a beautiful day, about 76 degrees and a nice breeze.  My honeypie and I went fishing this morning over at Clinton Lake, it was a bit chilly running across the water in the boat, but warmed up pretty quick.  We caught a few, released them back in the lake, drove around the lake for a bit and headed home about 1:00 today - it was very nice to just enjoy the lake scenery.

We are going to run into Lincoln to pick up my car and grab a bite to eat, so I'll see ya tomorrow.  Later Gator!

3 comments:

  1. How did I miss this one? The butterflies are beautiful.
    Love-your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is so pretty! I love the text on the turquoise panel and how sparkly the butterfly wings are. Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!